We should not be ashamed of not having answers to all questions yet…I’m perfectly happy staring somebody in the face saying, “I don’t know yet, and we’ve got top people working on it.” The moment you feel compelled to provide an answer, then you’re doing the same thing that the religious community does: providing answers to every possible question.
Neil De Grasse Tyson, Center for Inquiry, New York Academy of Sciences, July 21, 2009.
9 Notes/ Hide
- moustachiomusings likes this
- caro321 likes this
- tribbleinparadise reblogged this from dreaminglily
- dreaminglily reblogged this from thewherefores
- candytomysoul likes this
- veecubed likes this
- lumenestundique likes this
- texaslivin-whoadie likes this
- hariobro reblogged this from thewherefores
- thewherefores posted this